1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Governor Gooch Campaign Platform

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by the_gooch, Jun 14, 2014.

1. the_gooch

the_gooch Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

1. Vendor Fee Finance Reform™ - Reduce vendor fees on Siege Perilous to 1/3 their current rate. Vendor fees should not be 3x versus normal shards. Expensive NPC prices promote production and the sale of player crafted tools. But vendor fees do the exact opposite where players are encouraged to sell items out of game, usually on Stratics, instead of loading their in-game vendors with items.

2. Expanded Encampment System from New Magincia to Minoc. New Magincia should not have a monopoly of the Stalls for either Animal Brokers & Commodity Brokers. There is room for 4 stalls right outside Minoc Stables. It's the perfect place where all 4 can be placed in a row. If they are placed here, they would not interfere with any future housing (and it just happens to be right next to The Black Market). It's an ideal location for an Animal Broker, the stable 1 screen away for customers to stable their new pet. But Minoc is also an ideal town for Commodity Brokers since the town is famously rich with all types of the natural resources. These 4 stalls should be recognized by the Bazaar Authority, hereby, as stalls M1, M2, and M3.

http://www.uoguide.com/Encampment_System

[​IMG]

3. A 2nd permanent small forge & anvil placed on the Northeast side of the Minoc Mines. It's a large mine and we shouldn't discriminate.

[​IMG]

The people of Minoc(South Barter Town) have spoken!

EDIT: Oh... and since everyone is asking: Minoc is AGAINST item insurance on siege.

#1 the_gooch, Jun 14, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2014
  2. Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Barter Town

As The Gooch's campaign manager, I can assure you that these points are the 3 most pressing issues that the people of Minoc have been demanding.

The people have spoken and your governor is hard at work, fighting for the people of Minoc, every day.

3. Pignasty

Pignasty Journeyman
    Barter Town

As The Gooch's attorney, I advise you all to come and play and spend your money in the teeming forests, rolling hills, and ocean views of Beautiful Barter Town.*

*and the saucy night life! **

** and fill your pockets before you come.***

*** a percentage of all proceeds will go toward the Governor Gooch Legal Defense Fund.

4. Wulf2k

Wulf2k Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Crusader of Chaos

If I am made governor, I promise that Chad will personally Sexington each and every constituent!

I will also add leaves to every tree and spawn 1 HP harrowers for every newbie! And trained horses will lure Champions from spawn locations to get guard whacked and literally rain gold upon you!

So... Uh, vote, 'n stuff.

the_gooch and York_Siege like this.
  5. Victim of Siege

Victim of Siege Crazed Zealot
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Safe Haven

and will there be candy in every loot table?!?!?

Pignasty and the_gooch like this.