1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Governor Resignation - Yew

Discussion in 'UO Napa Valley' started by Kirthag, Jan 26, 2014.

1. Kirthag

Kirthag Former Stratics Publisher
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Benefactor Evergreen

Thank you for letting me be Governor of Yew for a bit.

I have resigned the position for many reasons, foremost of which has nothing to do with anyone but myself. I've been badly ill, very badly ill, and I am not able to dedicate the time, effort, energy or spirit into the position as it demands & deserves.

In the RP sense of it all, Kirthag might have a very strong opinion about things and yes, a spin could be put on all of this for some RP fun & drama - but I haven't the energy. So, quietly, will the celt retire to New Magincia where her friend and comrade is Governor and she will advise if asked (but Cephas is doing a nice job without it).

I will still continue to contribute as I can - and will not stop to help bring Napa some of the RP and events it deserves. I will most likely just act behind the scenes, smile and nod, then wave all pretty like.

Mair soar.

2. RockoNV

RockoNV Seasoned Veteran
    Alumni UOS

3. Sinder Shayde

Sinder Shayde Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Sorry to hear you are ill. Feel better soon :hug:

Kirthag likes this.