1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Atlantic] Governor Titles

Discussion in 'Governors' Forum' started by BadBart, Aug 12, 2014.

1. BadBart

BadBart Journeyman
    BooB

Well as the Governor Of Moonglow I give titles to everyone who asks...there one particular person i cannot give a title to......MY ALTS on the same account. I mean I do have the best title ever Governor...but I would like to give my alts a title.....is there a way?

2. Captn Norrington

Captn Norrington Trade Forum Administrator
    Moderator Professional Campaign Supporter

Unfortunately there is no way to give the other characters on your governor account titles, it was designed like that so the governor couldn't pretend to be different people, for example the governor could give their alt the title of LT. Governor and pretend to be a completely different person.

3. Dot_Warner

Dot_Warner Babbling Loonie
    Governor Stratics Veteran Britain [BRIT]

Lt. Governor isn't an allowed title.

I also doubt they even considered the governor pretending to be someone else, given the pathetic way the imposter situation was (not) dealt with. I doubt they considered titles for characters on the same account at all, in fact.