1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

General Governor's Ballot Box Bugs

Discussion in 'Fixed List' started by Tanieran, Sep 16, 2013.

1. Tanieran

Tanieran Adventurer

Oct 10, 2012
    The Governor's Ballot Box in Jhelom on the Great Lakes Server insists it is a town stealable container in addition to being a ballot box. It keeps locking itself and trapping itself over time. It also claims to have five items inside. I suspect it is not being truthful. I was unable to place an item inside of it. I sat hidden near the box suspecting players were trapping it after unlocking it and getting rid of the first set of traps. No players attempted to lock it. I brought my mage and successfully locked it and unlocked it using magic lock and unlock. I unlocked it more than once using lockpicks. This is causing an issue with communication between Governor and Citizens. (Yes, I still believe there are Jhelom citizens. Somewhere. Hiding....)
  2. Misk

Misk UO QA Lead

Jul 2, 2012
    This has been confirmed and a problem report has been submitted into the system.