1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

EM Announcement Governor's Call to Gather

Discussion in 'UO Legends' started by EM Avalon, Sep 29, 2013.

1. EM Avalon

EM Avalon UO Event Moderator
    UO Event Moderator

Saturday October 5th at 8pm will be a Governor's meeting at Castle Blackthorn. All Governor's are requested to meet with the King.
    If any are Unable to attend please leave notes and concerns in the Mailbox at the Rewards Hall.

Any interested in a white net toss after the meeting please bring a white net to toss. :)

2. jeriicco

jeriicco Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Any interested in a white net toss after the meeting please bring a white net to toss. :)[/quote]

Silly me, I left some white nets in the mailbox at the Rewards Hall already. Hopefully they find their way to the net toss......

#2 jeriicco, Sep 30, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2013
  3. EM Avalon

UO Event Moderator

Yay!! Nets! they shall indeed find their way to the net toss!
    thank you very much.

4. Zeke

Zeke Lore Keeper
    Governor Stratics Veteran Knights of Terra

Thanks for conducting our first Governors meeting EM Avalon. I'm not sure who the two claiming to be from Moonglow were but they were not known to anyone on Legends (possibly xsharders). Looking forward to getting some cities modified by the Governors and citizens of those cities as well. The net toss afterward was a lot of fun.

#4 Zeke, Oct 6, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2013
    EM Avalon likes this.
  5. EM Avalon

UO Event Moderator

ah noted. I am still learning who is who for players on shard. I will keep an eye out for them. the elected official will always have priority. I am hoping citizens of each town will be free to bring concerns to their governor.
    I am also looking forward to seeing towns take on new life! :)