1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Governor's Offices

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Endal, Sep 5, 2013.

1. Endal

Endal Journeyman

I was looking for a place where I could stage a bit of RP on my shard for the upcoming Governor's Elections and I came across the most obvious place that I think should become the Governor's Offices for ALL cities/shards. The Counselor's Guild houses a large building in every single city that is pretty much completely empty. My suggestion is simple:
    1. Allow the Governor to lock down and unlock items at the Counselor's Guild's current buildings
    2. Rename the buildings to Governor's Office.
    3. Move the city stones from the banks to in front of the offices (as well as the new boards and voting bins)
    4. Set one of the offices to be uneditable where the city's Captain of the Guard is stationed.
    5. Place another donation bin inside the Governor's Office
    6. A second goodwill box should be placed outside of the office as well that will accept any item except for writable books (because I hate gold farmers).
    The items will remain locked down in the Governor's Office. If the previous Governor does not reclaim their items prior to the end of their term, the new Governor is encouraged to return the items to the previous Governor if they request it. Otherwise they may keep everything (or place it in the goodwill box).

Lady Khaleesi and Andrasta like this.
  2. WildStar

WildStar UO Baja News Reporter
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Campaign Benefactor BRPA

Except for New Magincia which only has 4 buildings.

3. Endal

Endal Journeyman

Yeah, but NM usually takes over New Haven, too. And I think they have some buildings that could be converted, too.

4. Cephas [V]

Cephas [V] Journeyman

I don't think this works across the board: not only does New Magincia not have a Counselor's Guild hall, but both Britain and Skara Brae's Counselor's Guild halls have been since repurposed as an EM office and the Skara Brae Community Center, respectively.

AppleJax likes this.
  5. Lord Lew

Lord Lew Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

True story, An Em (not named) turned Trinsic Atlantics hall into a button factory!! Em Bennu deleted it for me

EM_Bennu, Lady Khaleesi and Endal like this.