1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Goza question!

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by Assia Penryn, Apr 28, 2009.

1. Assia Penryn

Assia Penryn The Sleeping Dragon
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I am trying to raise gozas to be on top of some curtains, but I can't get them to go that high. I've seen others do it, but can't figure out how... help please?

If it helps at all. I saw a picture of a little curtain hideaway atop a castle with a goza roof.. I'm trying to do something similar to that, but am am finding myself quiet stuck by it.

2. Assia Penryn

Assia Penryn The Sleeping Dragon
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Okay.. by wracking my wee brain and a lot of trial and error.. I believe I figured it out. Sorry to be a pest, but I may be back if I'm absolutely wrong about this.

3. Lady Arwen

Lady Arwen Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Well be sure to let us know how it works out! :)

4. Sarsmi

Sarsmi Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

I think you would stack three small tables then two damaged book piles from doom, then you target the top book pile with a square goza mat. Might want to do before you place the curtains, then place and see how it lines up. You can lower the goza but not raise it, so keep that in mind when adjusting.