1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Gozas

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by Caelia Alberic, Jul 23, 2011.

1. I have a question. Anyone know if there is a way to keep gozas up, when you go into design mode? I have a lot in my home and design often, but having to replace the gozad every time.... *sigh* Am I maybe missing something? Thank you!

2. Argleb_310

Argleb_310 Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

not that i know of, i have this same issue cause i use the spiral staircase and i make gonza display cases that are 4 wide and like 8 high but they drop every time and honestly i get tired of having to put them up when i make a small change to my house i noticed i messed up.

3. Know what you mean. I have a sort of porch outside with stairs and a lot of gozas... Sometimes I don't go into deco mode to fix something just because I don't feel like doing all those gozas again... *sigh*

4. AtlanticVlad

Stratics Veteran

Nope sorry... =( no way to do it...

5. :( shame.... Maybe it's time to finally decide on a final design of my home and stop visiting other houses and get inspired o change everything again.... and again.... *blushes*

Thanx anyway!

6. TheChocolits

TheChocolits Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Oh Noesss!

They changed the goza mat now? not being able to let it stand when going into customize mode :( ... this is sad.... and I finally got me lazy butt to designing my first custom house since I got back to the game and to this! ....sigh, more reason why the game isn't getting any more fun ... (so much for my Halloween house plans) :sad4: