1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Gardening] GPoison broken on plant gumps?

Discussion in 'UO Botany and Nutrition' started by sayler04, Aug 13, 2009.

1. sayler04

sayler04 Guest

Is anyone else having this problem? I've tried in both KR and the SA beta, and keep getting the same result. When I apply water, cure, heal etc to a plant, it says "you pour the potion over the plant" or something to that effect and the counter next to the potion goes up by one. All normal, right? Except that when I try to apply poison, I get the same message but the counter doesnt go up!

At first I didn't think anything about it, since I got the correct message. BUt My plants have started wilting and dying left and right, and no matter how much I poison them the infestation level never goes down. I'm about to just scrap the whole crop. Any suggestions?

2. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

same thing happened to me a few months ago, and that character also had the problem of kegs that would never count down, they always weighed 100 stone no matter how full they were..... I got tired of tiring to fix her and just use bottles now

I do not now remember which potion it was that wouldn't apply, sorry about that

3. Sara Of Baja

Sara Of Baja Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Sometimes I get the message I've applied the potion, but the plant counter doesn't change ... I move that potion (keg or stack of bottles) in my pack, and the problem corrects itself.
    I hope this fixes the problem for you.

4. Sara Of Baja

Sara Of Baja Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I primarily use kegs and have noticed the weight doesn't go down as I apply the potions, however the keg description changes. If I tap out a bottle of the potion and drop it back into the keg, the weight corrects.

5. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

thanks Sara! I'll give that a try :)

6. Crysta

Crysta Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Actually I was having this problem on test earlier.. it seemed to be caused by trying to use a stack of potion bottles. If you're using stacked bottles, put them into a keg instead.