1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

/gquit

Discussion in 'WoW General Discussion' started by Bo Riddler, Nov 1, 2007.

1. Bo Riddler

Bo Riddler Guest

My wife and I moved to a new server a few months back for a "Frash Start" and boy has it been a blast.

With some luck, we ran into another adult who had only hours before, formed a guild. He so far has done all the right things, each new member receives a guild tabard, 3 gold and a welcome letter. Membership is around 170 toons with very few alt's.

No we are not an end game guild but the average level is around 44th. So a respectable group. The losers seem to get booted per norm and the guild is doing weel, the problem? God, there seems to be no commitment. You'll see a name pop on, and then "Joebeans has left the guild"

Not even a goodbye, just I'm outta here /gquit. Is this common everywhere? The server is a normal one so I guess we'll have more kids than normal but last nite, for whatever reason, we lost another one of our main members. Just a sign on, and /gquit.

Any speculation?

Bo

2. Guest

Guest Guest

They found a raiding guild they wanted to be a part of.

They decided that it wasn't for them

Any number of things, happens all the time

3. RayneStorm

RayneStorm Guest

In the guilds I have been in, I see this all the time. Sometimes, it is because they don't have much to say...they were part of the guild, but maybe not part of the inner guild circle (each guild has one, you know what I mean). Or, perhaps they just don't want to go through the whole saying goodbye thing...I've seen that process take days for some people.

4. Bo Riddler

Bo Riddler Guest

Great input March! Thank you and we'll adopt some of those idea's!

Bo