1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

(Player Event) GR... I, Anniversary

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by CatLord, Jul 7, 2010.

1. CatLord

CatLord Guest

Greetings...

I would like to formaly invite you to join GRI on the 29th July...

To celebrate the fourth anniversary of the name change of the New Haven Inns... on all shards, to our Guild name.

We will have a meeting at the Gentle Rest... Inn, New Haven.

With new and old friends... and some of you are specially invited so you can give us your input on what GRI did well and what we did badly... so we can move on... and be the best we can be.

We also expect two special guests to show up...

Thank you.

2. Bob_the_fart_guy

Bob_the_fart_guy Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Two special guests?! Do you mean... Penn and Teller?

[​IMG]

Wow! That will be so cool! I didn't even know they played UO! =-D

3. CatLord

CatLord Guest

Penn & Teller (Penn Jillette and Teller) are Las Vegas headliners whose act is an amalgam of illusion and comedy. Penn Jillette is a raconteur; Teller generally uses mime while performing, although his voice can occasionally be heard throughout their performance. They specialize in gory tricks, exposing frauds, and performing clever pranks, and have become associated with Las Vegas, atheism, scientific skepticism, and libertarianism...

Hum... no.

But you are welcomed to show up along with Raistlin and everyone else...