1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Gracia DoT

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bidibi, Aug 30, 2008.

1. Bidibi

Bidibi Guest

Hi!
    I've read that in Gracia the damage of bleeding and poison skill DoT are increasend. Someone can give me some information or post some screen?
    Do u know wich skill poison and bleeding skills are boosted?

Waiting for answer

Cyaaaa

2. Jhaelle

Jhaelle Guest

I don't have data on it other than my memory. In C5 I levelled an Elven Scout to SR, and when I used the Bleed, it seemed more a waste of MP than anything else, barely did any damage. I'm currently levelling another Scout, this time going PW, and the same Bleed is doing remarkable damage over time, about half of my dagger's damage, I would think.

Also, I've noticed on my main how quickly bleed effects from monsters are sapping health; my main is a warsmith, and when I hunt in areas with mobs who bleed, if I don't take care of the bleed effect soon after it gets inflicted, I lose a lot of HP. If I let the effect last, I've found I lose as much as 1500 HP from the bats in Blazing Swamp. When I occasionally go into Wall of Argos with clannies and run into the bandersnatches (whose Bleed I cannot cure yet), I can easily lose a couple thousand HP.