1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Gracie Nito

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by Ruz, Jun 2, 2008.

1. Ruz

Ruz Guest

I apologize to those who do not know her and therefore, this thread does not apply to you. Gracie was the town mom of DG for as long as I can remember.

Gracie, I have watched you build an empire of friends and wealth over the years. You are one of the few people I have met in all my mmo history that I feel that I could truly call "friend". I am sure I'm not the only one who feels this way.

When I heard the news of the collapse of EaLand/TSO your the first person I thought of, everything you have done, all the people you have helped along and met, all gone...

all gone.

I commend you for all your hard work and am deeply saddened by this unbearable news.

To everyone who has loved TSO as I have over the years, Goodbye and I hope someone out there realizes the marketability of such a product and we can all meet again.

:(:heart::(

2. GRINCH

GRINCH Guest

rumor has it that gracie nito is playing in ozworld. maybe you can find her there to visit with her.

• About Us

Stratics is the oldest continually running MMORPG Fansite on the Internet. Founded in 1997 Stratics has served the Ultima Online Community for 18 years. We strive to provide the most complete social experience for Ultima Online players.
  • Subscribe Now!

Want to provide Continual Support? Subscribe and gain additional benefits as a patron of Stratics.com!
    Subscribe Now!

Stratics Professional Accounts feature the following advantages:

• Ad-Free Browsing of our Forums
    • Upload a custom Profile Cover
    • Unlimited media upload storage space
    • Use of the theme styler
    • Ability to collapse the sidebar
    • Premium background themes to choose from
    • Access to additional features of the Classifieds System
    • Ability to Customize Your User Title
    • No Post Delays
    • Additional Signature Allowances:
    • Special Professional Banner Display with your Account
    • PM Allowance Upgrade
    • Additional Thread Allowances
  • Support Us!

Don't feel like subscribing? Donations to benefit the further development of Stratics and for purchase and inclusion of additional features are always welcome.

Donate to us!