1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Grand Opening of "This Old House"

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by TheBobVila, Nov 5, 2009.

1. TheBobVila

TheBobVila Guest

Vila Industries is proud to announce the Grand Opening of "This Old House". We are located in the beautiful city of Moonglow just north of the Scholar's Cut clothing emporium. Currently our stock is quiet limited to black market items such as deadly poisoned shurikens but Atropa Belladonna will be more than happy to meet your needs.

2. Lorddog

Lorddog Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

oh just like the show ... awesome!

3. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

Bob? Do you have a mailbox the public can use? Have needs to get your business kick started? I will be looking for your shop soon.

4. TheBobVila

TheBobVila Guest

Breaking News from Vila Industries! "This Old House" has moved to a new location. I am now located four doors down to the right of the Yew Moongate. We have moved to better serve YOU the customers!

5. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa ! And they say *I* move around too often ! LOL :)

jk

6. HaHa

HaHa Guest

[​IMG]

7. TheBobVila

TheBobVila Guest

Yes really HaHa as long as the need doesn't surpass the phrase "vendor buy" and then targeting an item in her backpack.

8. TheBobVila

TheBobVila Guest

Breaking News from Vila Industries!!!

While clearing our warehouse we discovered a cache of potion kegs. They are now available for sale at our flagship store "This Old House" to the right of the Yew moongate.