1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Selling] Grand Opening!

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Ariana RiverWind, Aug 5, 2013.

1. Ariana RiverWind

Ariana RiverWind Journeyman

2. Obsidian

Obsidian UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

Looks like a nice shop. I will have to check it out, milady!

Ariana RiverWind likes this.
  3. wanderer1origin

wanderer1origin Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

4. startle

startle Siege... Where the fun begins.
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Gilfane

Who lives at 5445 ? :rolleyes:

5. FrejaSP

FrejaSP Queen of The Outlaws
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

I will soon put up some vendors at my castle in Safe Haven, I just try to decide what to sell

startle and Ariana RiverWind like this.
  6. startle

I too will offer lots of items for sale, once I finish training my 4 new chars in their respective skills... And I'll always be happy to take custom orders when they're ready and able... It will be fun.

7. Ariana RiverWind

:) Thank you for your patronage and your compliments, Safe Travels to you all, Ariana RiverWind

startle likes this.
  8. FrejaSP

FrejaSP Queen of The Outlaws
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

Tina Tink placed 2 new vendors at my castle, one mage training suit and one for warrior training suit. All suit do have 70 Ph resist
    There is LRC 100 Spined leather suit = 15,000 and Spined/Horned leather suit with LRC 100, MR6, Luck 540 = 45,000 on the mage one.
    There is dull cobber suit with HPR 6 = 15000 and Dull/Shadow suit with HPR 6, MR 6, Luck 540 = 45,000

Oops the cheap magesuit was not spined, I will correct that

#8 FrejaSP, Aug 6, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2013
  9. startle

Now that I look at this thread again, I feel a bit bad that I mentioned my new craftsmen in Ariana's thread announcing her new vendors. I apologize for that, Ariana.

But since I did mention them, let me add this: If there is zero competition for an item, I will sell it for cost of materials plus a very small markup. If there is lots of completion, then I probably won't make the item. I'm not here to try and get rich off my craftsmen. I will probably use them mostly to make and repair stuff for my 3 other chars. However, I do want to be a sharing and helpful part of this Siege community that I have just discovered - and repay some of the generosity and helpfulness that has been shown to me in the very short time since I arrived. And I wish Ariana, and FrejaSP and Tina Tink all the best with their vendors... I'm sure there's sufficient demand to meet all your needs..

10. Angyl of Ohr

Angyl of Ohr Adventurer

I've had the pleasure to visit Safe Haven and Ariana's Vendor, and Freja's. You offer a service in which many of us will never be able to do due to our own *ahem* professions - thank you :)

11. Ariana RiverWind

I just wanted to thank thee for your kind words! I will continue to keep them stocked for those that need those items! travel safe, Ariana RiverWind

12. Ariana RiverWind

I have shutdown my shop and salvaged what wood I could from the home and I've rebuilt it at a new location. I will be acquiring a new location to sell my wares,until then thank you for your patronage, Ariana RiverWind

#12 Ariana RiverWind, Aug 15, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2013
  13. startle

Thanks for keeping us informed of where we can find your vendors... I'm always shopping... ;)