1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Fishing] Grape Vine on ATL?

Discussion in 'UO Fishing and Treasure Hunting' started by weins201, Jun 11, 2011.

1. weins201

weins201 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I have fished ALOT of SoSs up and recieved a bunch of the leg, valkarye, dresses and other stuff but the vines seem to be some of the rarer pieces?

I have a middle south and east, larrge south and 5 small middle easts. Is this about thwt everyone elses is getting?

If not and you are on ATL and want to sell / trade a bunch of your pieces let me know.

If this is the norm then somthing is terribly wrong as a vine, being decorative, should be less rare than the Kelps, valkarye, and Driftwood bows one woulr think.

Hell I would be willing to trade the 30 plus extra ones of the items in for vines.

TY

:fight:

2. Doubleplay

Doubleplay Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

For me the vine drop rate is less than 25% of the other drops. I have about 25 vines now, and the drop rate seems the same as when I started. This is on Sonoma, so don't know if Atl is different.

3. NuSair

NuSair Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

My wife might have some extras. I know she was putting togther full sets for friends.