1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Feedback] Graphical issues

Discussion in 'UO Enhanced Client Discussion' started by Farsight, Jul 28, 2009.

1. Farsight

Farsight Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

[​IMG]

My question is, how am I supposed to shoot at the enemy if the strings are facing out?

Comment #2: Why do the wisps, paragon wisps, shadow wisps, and all their corpses look exactly the same? In the picture, one wisp is alive, the other is dead.

[​IMG]

In this picture, apart from the bodies stand 3 drakes, a minotaur captain, a minotaur scout and me (all dressed in orange). Can you identify any of them? Fortunately, with the new targetting system I can attack any of them. But I'd at least like to see the fights.

2. IanJames

IanJames Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

For question #1, I sent in bug reports on this in KR and now in SA. The same problem also exists in the Shimmering Effusion spawn. All the monsters look same alive as dead.