1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

grass tiles n clean up points?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Dixie chessy/legends, Jan 26, 2015.

1. Dixie chessy/legends

any way for the devs to make grass and snow tiles obtainable from the clean up rewards? you know for all those goza floors that none of us are illegally building? :lol: while ur at it toss cave , sand and water tiles on there to lol

DJAd, BeaIank, Capt. Lucky and 2 others like this.
  2. Plant Elemental

Plant Elemental Journeyman
    Professional Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter

Sand tiles!
    I've been asking for these for years!

3. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Water, Sand, Dirt... All this would be nice. I would prefer it as a gift like before. I love the tiles and now that they stack I love them even more. Sure some complain about them but honestly I love them one of the best gifts we've gotten IMO. Ranks right up there with the books for PS, SoT's and SoA.

4. Capt. Lucky

Capt. Lucky Crazed Zealot

I like the idea a lot! Other than I don't need any atm lol. Could use some swamp tiles for my crocodile swamp though.

5. flappy6

flappy6 Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Its illegal to make 3rd floor from gaza mat and snow tiles? I thought thats why they gave them to us.

6. Dixie chessy/legends

from my understanding they can be deleted on sight, but i think they just look over them for us if they arent causing a problem