1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Great 18x18 house free...

Discussion in 'UO Sonoma' started by Priam_Sonoma, Aug 3, 2008.

1. Priam_Sonoma

Priam_Sonoma Guest

Vesper Beach Trammel House free to someone that needs it.

The house is right outside of Vesper on the beach. Virtually no spawn (occasional sewer rat).

[​IMG]

Coords: 52o 12'N by 102o 56'E.

[​IMG]

I took possession a few weeks ago, but now I have to close the account. PM me here to see it.

2. Damn it.

You need to lighten up, my friend...and start having fun!

It's almost as if you don't wish to find anything to be happy about. :-\

*hugs Priam*

(give me a call - I lost your number)

3. Priam_Sonoma

Priam_Sonoma Guest

This is actually a second house Dor, but I am leaving UO. This company is so screwed up, I cannot give them anymore money, period.

4. sorry to see you leave

5. Salty Pete

Salty Pete Guest

I wouldn't be doing my job if I didn't ask......

Can I have your stuff?

6. HA!

7. SeaCaptain

SeaCaptain Guest

LOL I have to say sorry to see you leave but you do what you have to do. And GL.

8. Polgara

Polgara Visitor

Can't say I'm sad to see you go, almost all of your posts you're whining about players, game and all else in between. I hope you find a game where players and company meet your requisites.

9. Priam_Sonoma

Priam_Sonoma Guest

You are right Polgara. Another reason I need to leave. There is little I found upon returning that made me happy.

10. BicasDicas

BicasDicas Guest

I am back after some years of not playing and could really use a house. The tiny temporary shack I have now is nothing to write home about.
    I hope you consider this (if you still have it) and I also hope that you find greener pastures :) Keep your head up!

11. well I hope you also ask in PM for it, he may see this thread again or not.

12. you can send him a private message [PM] here at the forum

13. Single-click on the user's name to the left of the post, and then use the dropdown menu to select "Send this user a private message" or somesuch. :)

14. BicasDicas

BicasDicas Guest

Ahh... :) Will do.
    Thank you.

15. Hecubus

Hecubus Guest

Priam! Where have you been?

I am Jack's hypocrisy!

- Hec

16. Priam_Sonoma

Priam_Sonoma Guest

Mmmm, you missed me there Lothar!! I was back and then left again. hehe
    I had hoped to start anew, however I found that the game is now controlled by a company bent on its destruction. Sad day in UO. Good to see you still around.

~ Priam