1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Great Deal!

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Vercingitorix, Apr 1, 2010.

1. Until April 9th, 2010, use coupon code PAXEAST842 to get $20 off a $39.95+ order at the official EA Store.

You can get SA for $19.99, great deal for new or returning players that want to get back in the game for cheap and get a month of gameplay to go along with it.

via Cheap Ass Gamer

Spread the word!

*Edit: Direct Link to SA in the EA Store

2. bjornef

bjornef Guest

prefer paying full price :) the more money they make the better i guess the longer the gmae last

3. Lord Frodo

Lord Frodo Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

That is for a new account only NOT THE UPGRADE FOR $29.99. Do not use a new account code to upgrade an old account.

4. miss uo

miss uo Guest

Nope doesn't work on upgrade.

5. Lord Frodo

Lord Frodo Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

You tried it too. Me too.

6. I know, which is why I didn't link to the upgrade, that and the upgrade is < $39.95. Just thought those that were on the fence might topple to one side if all it cost them was $20. :)

7. Lord Frodo

Lord Frodo Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

You mentioned returning players and they might think that they can use this on thier old account to upgrade them to SA. It will wipe thier old account and they will lose everything.

8. Lady Laurel

Lady Laurel Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Alumni LOST

Is this for the new account only or any order over 39.95? For example, could I order updrades for 2 accounts?

9. Lord Frodo

Lord Frodo Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

It looks like for new accounts only.

10. Lady Laurel

Lady Laurel Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Alumni LOST

Bummer, I guess it would've worked if I could have added 2 upgrade codes into the same cart, but for UO they will not allow more than 1 in the same purchase. oh well.

11. It works on any order over 39.95 so at check out regardless of what you have in your basket, as long as it's over 39.95, you will get the discount.

Sorry, I guess I should have been more specific when I mentioned the returning players, as not all returning players still have access to their original accounts. :)

12. G.v.P

G.v.P Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Wow forget UO, I might get Dragon Age ;P

I got a 25% off birthday code today but I think this is much much better hrm :p

13. G.v.P

G.v.P Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Thanks again for posting this coupon Vercingitorix :) went ahead and bought Dragon Age: Origins Digital Deluxe for $44.95 =D very cool.

And for anyone who has DA or is interested, play this teaser flash game. No, that's not how the real game looks. The real game is a completely 3D masterpiece entrenched by excessive dialogue in a Baldur's Gate / Neverwinter Nights kind of setup, with multiple camera angles at the user's disposal.

Wow, I should be getting paid for this, haha.