1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Great Event...

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by CatLord, Mar 18, 2009.

1. CatLord

CatLord Guest

On Baja we have a nice community... check our new Faire!
    The events were fun.
    PIKE! We have the same system running like you do on the black market!

http://uo.stratics.com/news/Baja.shtml

2. Corvak

Corvak Guest

Baja? good lord man, how many servers do you play at the same time?

3. Scarst

Scarst Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

If he plays a catlord on baja it's new because i've been there for eight years haha and never seen one in fact the only rp guild i even thought were still around were a few in malas and the pack in trammel just above wind.

I'll even tell you who I am on baja haha

4. CatLord

CatLord Guest

Why do you think I dont know who you are?

5. Shioni

Shioni Guest

Cant you get banned for saying the word Baja here? lol j/k

I tour around some times on Baja on my character "Scarst" I think you might have met me there once.

6. Scarst

Scarst Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

You don't know who I am on baja because only select people know who I am and as shioni has said they actually started a scarst evidently.

My names are always different only one of them is the same as on baja and it's not scarst and it's a very common name too. Thanks for playing =) it's fun to mess with peoples heads especially when they think they're right but they couldn't be more wrong. Oh and i have a few characters on GL care to guess there names. Oh my aren't we just having loads of fun the fake pleasentries and sarcasm flies high!