1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Great Fights Tonight

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by burdensrise, Mar 18, 2009.

1. burdensrise

burdensrise Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I wanted to give special thanks for tonights fights to RP Murphy, Sprago, Loki, Carbon Copy(Kage), Tyron and all other guildmates that attended looking forward to more in the short future. Glad we can keep things civil lets continue.

Death Tax

2. Mook Chessy

Mook Chessy Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

great fun!! lets make it happen often!!

3. Monolith

Monolith Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Hey......wheres my name? Maybe because I died, hehehe.

good fights

4. archite666

archite666 Guest

don't forget alive, best 16 faction points I ever wasted.

5. burdensrise

burdensrise Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I knew I forgot someone lol, but I will see you guys tonight. :p

6. Goron

Goron Guest

lol, that was a mess. Mono and I didn't realize you were rolling with Gujek. It wasn't until long after I died that Mono even realized you were fighting against us. And I didn't realize it until right before that, myself:p

Anyways, not sure how those were good faction points to waste as you gained nothing from them... but... whatever:)

oh, Cash, another tip- next time you try to come to the rescue of someone at Blighted, but I still manage to kill them- grab the silver from their body:) I figured you had done that as soon as I followed thru the gate and killed the guy... it was a delightful surprise to find 3.5k silver on them while you were running around in circles. That made for a good start to my night last night, got a free 3.5k silver, and a free gate right to Luna where I was able to immediately join in the faction fighting fun! thanks ^_^

7. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Oh manz! Goron got a whopping 3.5k silver guys! Did ya hear about it? omg 3.5k!!! :loser:

He also tips!

8. Goron

Goron Guest

:bowdown:worship my mad skillz more!:bowdown:

Do I need to add "any post by me and Kage is sure to follow:bowdown:" to my sig again?

9. Tiberius

Tiberius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

That was fun; nice blindside kill on my tamer to JSV. I figured you would go for KoC first. Anyway I had fun perma corpsing it most of the night.

10. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Ya I'm sure you are the guy who came up with that as well huh? Oh thats right it was me... Keep failing buddy at least you are good at something in UO.

11. Goron

Goron Guest

I'm only good at failing eh? whats that make you, only good at trolling?

:bowdown:worship more! Keep 'em coming! We know you never have anything productive to add to a thread other than troll, so do what you do best! Try a personal attack, maybe call me names- but, who am I to give you advice, you're the expert!

12. Mook Chessy

Mook Chessy Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

13. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Oh I would loot it for sure... Maybe he didnt notice the silver on the body?

And either way I still would not be bragging about looting it :)

14. Goron

Goron Guest

would you brag about losing 16 punkte for no gain?

15. Calibretto

Calibretto Guest

Target the lamer tamers first ^^

16. Calibretto

Calibretto Guest

Great fights indeed. I had a fun night. Thou I stayed up to late and almost over slept for work.

17. archite666

archite666 Guest

Ok back the truck up everyone please.

FIRST: I am no longer KOC

SECOND: Thank you for adding fuel to the fire, my guildy was like why didnt you loot the silver? and im like because you didnt tell me to? I had not idea how long he was there, I was concerned with killing you like I did eariler.

THIRD: no gain? What are you talking about? its 3.5 silver, thats about 15 minutes in blighted, maybe 20, oh noes! I killed you! You don't get it, and I don't expect you to yet because my guild has not made a formal introduction but if I kill someone I don't care what it costs me, I play this game to pvp, not horde wealth. Hence the guildname, we embody the virtue of valor, not the anti virtue greed, we don't want your items, we want to fight.

18. Monolith

Monolith Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Har Har.......I 2nd that, hehe :)

19. Goron

Goron Guest

you did no kill me when I got the silver... You are trying to mix two completely different events together. You killed me when we were in Terra keep. At that point we didn't realize you were even fighting against us. So after we dropped gujek I let my guard down a bit- thats when you dropped me. You gained nothing from that kill and lost 16 kill points.
    That contradictory to this statement:
    The incident where I walked away with the silver you DID NOT KILL ME. Stop trying to make yourself seem better by lying like that. I seriously can't believe you just tried to claim you killed me then...
    Obviously I don't get it, lol

20. Tiberius

Tiberius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

:). Just as well; I logged on a macer and had alot more fun anyway.
    Speaking of lamer tamers could you persuade roy to at least pack a couple k of gp to make the annoyance worth it? Maybe some pots? Regs? a shovel? Anything?

21. Calibretto

Calibretto Guest

Always picking on Rojo, the poor guy only has use of one arm. It's amazing he even plays uo, we should just give that guy a break. He's out there trying to have some fun on the only template he could possibly play.

22. Lorddog

Lorddog Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

talk is cheap where are the photos and videos!