1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Great guilds to be in

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Phantroneous, Sep 29, 2008.

1. Phantroneous

Phantroneous Journeyman

Since being kicked from gilfane.... i wanted to know about some great guilds to be in.... Any information would be highly appreciated....

Thanks,
    Phantroneous Cat

2. KVJ

KVJ Guest

Well,

Why did you get kicked from GIL?

If you were killing opposing guilds and looting all the great items and not selling back to the enemy, you can look no further little buddy. The Firm is looking for potential candidates. However, a lot of people can contest and be confused with my brother Count Love who gets people riled up in ventrillo. But I am not a saint either, however, we do great on the battlefield. We tend to use our wits to defeat the fodder that is thrown at us.

Or you can simply join the TNT / TO gank squad that has about 20 people in ventrillo. Or KOC who have known uhmm, we don't want this thread locked already. But it all depends on you and your characteristics. It's not what your guild can do for you, but what you can do for your guild. And that's what separates me from these other guilds. We actually work to train, spend time working skills, gathering resources, etc. We have a lovely new addition to the Firm, I won't name names, but this person has been a great contributer and believer of The Firm. You know who you are. We will continue to move forward and show dominance in the PvP field.

Yours Truly,

CEO Of The Firm - VooDoo

3. Phantroneous

Phantroneous Journeyman

4. Skylark SP

Skylark SP Available Storage: 0
    Stratics Veteran

Heh, information indeed, good to know about a group before committing to playing with them, but you should be prepared to be providing it too, as an explanation as to why you got "kicked" rather than voluntarily left a guild, is probably the first thing any "great" guild is going to want to know before taking applications. :D

-Skylark

5. Phantroneous

Phantroneous Journeyman

i would agree Sky, but as to that i have no real answer.... i do not believe the reasons i just didnt fit in, or because of my title at the time "The dark lord phantroneous cat" i had believed i got along well with the entire guild so i honestly do not know the real reasons, it is to somthing i am trying to figure out....

6. -Whiskey-

-Whiskey- Guest

i would join any guild except firm.. thier lack of policy is worse than well fare

7. Phantroneous

Phantroneous Journeyman

Lack of Policy eh.....

8. Scuzzlebutt

Scuzzlebutt Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Anybody else have screen shots of this guys "pure" gameplay?

9. -Whiskey-

-Whiskey- Guest

the grass is always greener on the otherside of the fence.. Thats why i own both sides of that fence..

10. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Sure do :)

11. Phantroneous

Phantroneous Journeyman

12. RedDaTeef

RedDaTeef Guest

Join the thieve's guild...#1 guild on the shard. *winks*

13. Black magick

Black magick Guest

Yea, haha

14. Phantroneous

Phantroneous Journeyman

Still have that problem with your eye eh red :p

15. RedDaTeef

RedDaTeef Guest

*wink wink*

16. CroakerTnT

CroakerTnT Guest

It's all a matter of personalities, you have to be a good fit with your guild and enjoy being with them for it to work. I've been in TnT since joining siege, and I've never regretted it. Except when they let that <expletive deleted> Krystal in!!!

Seriously tho, you should just spend a few days with a couple potential guilds, get in their vent, go spawning or pvp'ing with them, and see if you enjoy it.

17. Phantroneous

Phantroneous Journeyman

Good advice croaker let me guess "Black company?"

18. KVJ

KVJ Guest

So why did you get kicked?

I heard your a TO spy....

And Kage,

You always talk smack on these forums, but I have yet to see you in game since you lost your precious jewel. Must be working on a tamer lol .

19. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

I lost that jewl many months ago... And me and you can duel anytime you want bud...

20. Black magick

Black magick Guest

In your guild? LOL

21. KVJ

KVJ Guest

Black Magik,

Your a terrible thief, you need work. Your all mad cause your stealing from me and I kill you. It's a tough life being a thief, maybe you should change your profession. The Firm has reputable people in my guild. Papa Georgio is Energizer's son. He's young, so give him a break. Energizer came to siege when it first came out and we both PK'd together. So I can learn to cope with Papa's ways, he has a lot of courage and cojones, more then some of you who play. And that's what makes or breaks The Firm. We will go out on the field no matter how bad the odds are and still achieve victory. So cry all you want, but we are good people regardless. We don't scam / hack / speed hack / exploit. It all depends on your definition of good. Yelling in vent happens in guilds, get over it and mute the person.

And to you Burden / Death Tax, your the one starting the drama, I'm finishing it. You announced to the forums that I'm no longer in JSV. That was ultimately my decision, since I wanted to kill GIL after Calbretto has the audacity to post on here and talk smack.

And yes, I would rather give my 25 stat scroll to someone I've known for awhile, and you have not been on Siege long enough to appreciate it. I'd prefer to give the stat scroll to someone who doesn't smoke bomb in duelz, lol. Hate me all you want, but honestly, your not even a team player. You don't log onto map or vent but you love to say how you are owning people by yourself. So, let's just end this Forum Battle and solve in it game.

22. Speedy Orkit

Speedy Orkit Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

Papa asked to duel me with his tamer, I did, teleported over wall and killed him, and he complained because they could only cast spells on me, not melee me. That kid has problems.

23. KVJ

KVJ Guest

You gotta remember,

Papa is a young pup. I know his fahja Energizer. And Edward LongShank is his son. They are really cool once you get to know them, but they mean well. He can't duel lol, and I can't believe you even dueled him knowing he's a tamer. But like I said, I don't discredit players for being a tamer. I can understand suiting up and losing everything in a matter of seconds due to a dismount / all kill. I adjusted and joined the fun. But I give a lot of you credit for still playing a dexxer / mage. It's not easy fighting these numbers that are against you, you just have to roll with the flow, ya know?

24. Phantroneous

Phantroneous Journeyman

To spy.... hehe dont make me laugh.... whered you get that idea :p

25. Luka Melehan

Luka Melehan Certifiable
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Campaign Patron

I agree with Croaker. Thats what I did before I joined TnT. I talked to several guilds, played with them, sat in thier vents. Then choose the one your most comfy with.

26. Phantroneous

Phantroneous Journeyman

27. CroakerTnT

CroakerTnT Guest

Gah! What gave me away?!?

28. TheScoundrelRico

TheScoundrelRico Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Secret Society

Agreed...la

29. Skylark SP

Skylark SP Available Storage: 0
    Stratics Veteran

But...they maintain no fashion standards. :(

-Skylark

30. Mogluk

Mogluk Guest

meeb wuud take lat....

31. Phantroneous

Phantroneous Journeyman

Guys im not a theif nor do i plan on beign one.... my character has a certain standard of honor that most of you might not understand..... im willing to try things but i play as honorable as i can.... if any of you have a problem with that then go away

32. Krystal

Krystal Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

*gives newt the evil eye* :gee: <--newt's new look:p