1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

NEWS Great Lakes History Made

Discussion in 'UO Great Lakes' started by Lady Lava, Jun 29, 2013.

1. Lady Lava

Lady Lava UO Senior News Reporter
    Alumni Stratics Legend

2. Ron Silverbeard

Ron Silverbeard Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I love how a troublemaker got removed the best :)

Lady Lava likes this.
  3. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Well.... Truth be told he didn't leave until in utter frustration over his RUDE behavior Trendallyn finally had more than enough of his shenanigans and waltzed over and rapped him upside the head with her staff and told him to SHUT IT! Stop being rude to the King and wait till it was his turn to speak... As the King said he'd ask for Questions later... At which WW got up and left the room...

Trendallyn felt a pang of guilt for about .25 seconds but then went right back to listening to the meeting and enjoying it in blessed peace... without WW and his perpetual and most rude interruptions.

4. Ron Silverbeard

Ron Silverbeard Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I bet he was outside shouting Freeeedommm! Freedommmmm! the rest of the evening hehehe

5. Lynk

Lynk Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

William Wallace is not good at PvM, he's not good at PvP, and he's not even mildly entertaining. I don't understand why he even plays UO.

He serves no purpose other than to bank sit and babble in general chat. That's all fine if at least his babble is funny, but it isn't funny. It isn't even chlidishly funny. It is just stupid.

6. Dorinda

Dorinda Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I would have to agree with Lynk