1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

NEWS Great Lakes Largest Alliance Creates A New Auction House

Discussion in 'UO Great Lakes' started by Lady Lava, Jul 10, 2014.

1. Lady Lava

Lady Lava UO Senior News Reporter
    Alumni Stratics Legend

2. Jerec KTM

Jerec KTM Journeyman

Poor planning. Some of the biggest spenders at the current auction already have a weekly event set up at that time on Mondays, so they won't be there.

Also is going to cause conflict with the Governors's Bi Weekly meeting that occurs on Monday at 8 CST.

Edit: Not trying to be a ****, but there were several other nights such as Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, or Sunday that wouldn't have conflicted with other events. I wish them success, but I think they are going to find they end up with less bidders than MOA because of the poor choice of which night to host. Should have stuck with Saturday night.

Lady Lava likes this.
  3. Tyrtle

Tyrtle Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I think it went well. Had some fun and many items sold. Looked like a great turn out as well. See you next week!

By the way, it was open to all. The items being auctioned were only accepted by alliance members. But now we will accept items to be auctioned by anyone.

Lady Lava likes this.
  4. Capt. Lucky

Capt. Lucky Babbling Loonie

Lose the rune stealing chicken and I'll come by ;)

5. HippoRedux

HippoRedux Adventurer

Is there any information about where the auction house is, when and who accepts items to sell? Regards!

6. Capt. Lucky

Capt. Lucky Babbling Loonie

They put up gates when the auction is on, from Luna, if that helps.