1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Great Lakes] Looking to get into Factions.

Discussion in 'UO Factions' started by Abyss, Oct 12, 2008.

1. Abyss

Abyss Guest

Hey all,
    I have always wanted to get into factions but have never really done it. So I am completely unaware of how things work. When getting into factions what is the best temp to start out with? I have been PVP'ing for the last couple years but it seems factions is a whole new ball of wax.

Is there a guild on GL that would be willing to explain the running of things? If so ICQ me at 363788004, I would be much appreciative.

2. Cardell

Cardell Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Use the template you are best at. There are a lot of good pvpers in factions now that a lot of guilds have joined up. There should be sticky thread that explains the factions. The best way to get into the swing of things though is to get into the factions with a guild. Talk to some of the TB guilds, they are nice folks.