1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Auction] Great Lakes: Selling 1997 Xmas "You Were Naughty This Year!" Gift Set

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Marshall Inc., Dec 20, 2009.

1. Techthys

Techthys Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Feb 27, 2004
    That is a great set! The Coal with the original label like yours is especially hard to find, and the Spam with the original color like yours and the Switches are also really rare. I'm guessing that's a Wrist Watch in the picture, too, right?

I wanted to ask about the Bottle of Liquor, however. I hadn't heard that that was part of the 1997 holiday gifts, although I've seen a Bottle of Champange from that giveaway that has that same graphic. Did the Bottle of Liquor come in the Naughty version of the 1997 holiday gifts?
  2. I bought it shortly after they were given away, however as far as I know, everything is as it came. :)