1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Great Runs on Fridays SOS shopping Spree

Discussion in 'Toontown General Discussion' started by Steveo, Jul 14, 2008.

1. Steveo

Steveo Guest

I just want to thank those toons who came out on Friday night for the SOS shopping Spree. WE had a great time and got some great cards with a few poeple moving up in their suits.

1st run Moe Zart
    2nd run Flippy
    3rd run madam chuckles so we Ran
    4th Run Flippy again and of course I get booted.

I tried to make sure that everyone with low suits got there merits before going in again and it worked out great. Thanks again hopefully this Friday we will get some more goot sos cards.
  2. Holocog

Holocog Guest

How many Flippy's have you guys saved up? I hear he's getting not-so-rare.:thumbdown:
  3. Steveo

Steveo Guest

I think I have saved up 4 so far and I just recently have been getting flippy.
  4. I had 4 saved up until recently. Had to use one when I VP'd with randoms and they left or died.

I got most of those in a few days.
  5. :sad2::sad3::eek: