1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

(Player Event) Great time today at the VvV towns...

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by VinnySP, Aug 9, 2015.

1. VinnySP

VinnySP Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Safe Haven

Wanted to throw a shout out to Gil........and TDO! Hours of good fun! Thanks for the rez's and the none loot thing.Gawd i know this is Siege but keeping people in the fight is soo much more fun to me.

FrejaSP and Silent Singer like this.
  2. FrejaSP

FrejaSP Queen of The Outlaws
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

Yes it was lots of fun, sadly we was only few in TDO's alliance, me, Kheloth a short time and Mish at the last towns. Thanks to B^A for letting us fight side by them as being 1-3 in a large battle as it was would had been very hard.
    Was great to see so many B^A and GIL this sunday :)

I agree, no looting make it alot more fun, also for us old vets, who hate using time to put a new suit together.
    As long items are so hard to replace, special for younger Siege players and players with only one account, they will give up very easy if they get looted.
    Also if a player get looted, the suit perfect for him, may not be useful/perfect for the one who get it. We all have our idea for a perfect suit and we can't just buy a new on a vendor.

I'm happy do see, alot being nice and not loot at VvV battles outside the sunday event, that's great as it makes more willing to fight.

VinnySP likes this.
  3. Silent Singer

Silent Singer Lore Master

Btw, blocking backs can no longer chop block in the NFL. So next time I'm chasing Susie and trip over a hidden Boolean there will be an automatic penalty and loss of down. (Sorry, fantasy football is almost here, got it on the brain....)

Victim of Siege and VinnySP like this.