1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Selling] Greater Dragon - 4.2 Rated

Discussion in 'UO Europa Trade' started by Adol, Apr 3, 2011.

1. Adol

Adol Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Hello all, now I've got to 120 Taming and have the spare stable slots, I plan to try and do a regular Greater Dragon taming service; the chap I gained the last point on is a fine beast rated at 4.3 and now living with Mapper... but today's little treasure is this one! Notice the almost perfect casting skills! Coo gently over the fine strength, hit points, and firm white teeth. Regret somewhat the physical resists are a little low, but be impressed by the rest!

The below are the figures as a completely fresh tame; I shall run this auction until Friday at Midnight GMT, highest price takes it. And if I find any more in the days to come, look for them in individual threads!

And remember, Dexterity, Eval Int and Meditation will always raise to 100% on a Greater Dragon. My guess is from the pre-tame stats that Wrestle will raise to about 95%, Tactics around 90% when trained.

2. Ivory Norwind

Ivory Norwind Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

What about 15 milions for your Dragon? :)

3. jbfortune

jbfortune Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Blimey! I'm gonna start looking out for more pets

4. Adol

Adol Certifiable

Blimey indeed... I can't imagine anyone else outbidding that, and I'm a little surprised too! But to be fair I did say until Friday so I want to give people a fair chance to do so. But I will hopefully find more for those who want one, although obviously I can't promise when. Finding one with 900 hps plus is really easy, but one with resists as well tends to turn up every 1-2 weeks...

5. Ivory Norwind

Stratics Veteran

Well, i have to wait until Friday?
    Make a "buy now", please :)
    In every case, please, post all bids in the forum :)

6. jbfortune

jbfortune Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Haha, sell the women the dragon!

7. Ivory Norwind

Stratics Veteran

Ty Jbfortune :)
    I'm very happy for your words :lick:
    Very fine deal, thanks to all :danceb:

8. Adol

Adol Certifiable

Greater Dragon For Sale - Another One, 4.3 Rated!

Well I'm always loathe to not keep my word, but the finest Greater Dragons just seem to want to be tamed by me; the first spot check of the day pulled this 4.3 rated Gray fellow. So I have sold the first to Ivory, and I introduce instead this one... Less of an all singing, all beating bruiser than the last, this one gains in the more highly rated resists (Physical, Fire) and maintains the hit points to truly be a tanking-tastic comrade instead. As it replaces the last auction I'll again say it's waiting until Friday at Midnight GMT for bids... why not give him a loving home too? Or her... I don't really look under these things too carefully, and I've yet to catch them laying eggs in the stables, I'm not too worried about which gender it turns out to be ;)