1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Greater Dragons?

Discussion in 'UO Bard' started by slim_the_dim, Jan 21, 2011.

1. slim_the_dim

slim_the_dim Guest

Hi, at what skill level can you start provoking two greater dragons on each other, and can you ever? The stratics barding difficulty calculator doesn't contain them!

Also, two more questions:

1. I realized that I should've locked music at 100 to maximize gain on provocation, but is there any use to locking it now at 109, or even lowering it to 100 again?

2. The disco provocation bonus i've heard about, does that implicitly help provocation +5 points even when not active?

// Slim

2. Barry Gibb

Barry Gibb Of Saintly Patience
    Stratics Veteran

Greater dragons will typically have a barding difficulty of 160, since they are so tough (some of the weaker ones may have 155). As for the Barding Calculator, you can substitute Ancient Wyrms as your surrogate Greater Dragon.

Stayin Alive,

BG

3. Poo

Poo The Grandest of the PooBah’s
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Benefactor 4H

once your over 100 you get a bonus from the music.
    so if your playing and gaining as you go then it dosnt matter.
    now your powergaming and doing it to get the skill to cap FAST then yes you need to lower your music to GM and lock it there.

disco provo bonus...... huh?