1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Alchemy] Greater Heals deed into Yellow Potion

Discussion in 'UO Botany and Nutrition' started by King Durango, Apr 5, 2011.

1. King Durango

King Durango Guest

I made a stack of 500 Greater Healing Potions to put in a commodity deed and sell on my vendor. However when I use the commodity deed they are labelled "Yellow Potion" only. I opened the deed and redeeded with no change and I also successfully used the Taste Id skill on the stack and all it tells me is that I "already know what kind of potion that is." Thinking that maybe the stack of 500 may have had a few potions pulled from a different batch I made a new stack in a row of a smaller amount and it also deeded to simply "Yellow Potion". I have seen commodity deeds that specify "Greater Heal"... am I doing something wrong?

2. Cailleach

Cailleach Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I don't know that you are doing something wrong. There's been issues with other items changing name when deeded. Can you put in a bug report please?

3. Bryelle Vaughn

Bryelle Vaughn Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

This just shows you how much I still have to learn. I didn't know you could deed potions!

So thank you!!!