1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Greatlakes West Brit Bank Is Done.

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Lord Zephyrus, Apr 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------April Fools. Sorry, I had to.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  2. RichDC

RichDC Guest

lol nice one!

Jackass :p
  3. woody_cats

woody_cats Guest

and i was just about ready to claim favoritism as by my figuring cats should be next. or it will be added to the soon list
  4. Viper09

Viper09 Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

May 16, 2008
    Damn you. And here I was thinking that they were working on banks again.
    *goes back to sleep*
  5. Stupid Miner

Stupid Miner Guest

You jerk! you jerk! lol :D

That was a good one, very believe-able.
  6. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Aug 21, 2000
    Usstan tlun l'Lani d'Szeoussen d'l'qu'ellar d'l'walkers d'l'i'dol,lu'dos ph'elghinyrr.

7. Hehe i can totally read that. [Zephyrus of Greatlakes] AKA Zephi'llia Viaxus of Catskills.
  8. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

What a bunch of suckers..
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.