1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

GREEN BEER

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Righty, Jun 4, 2009.

1. Righty

Righty Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Righty slinks along the shadows, searching for his next victim. All is quiet in the city of Luna, save one enemy from the guild CRUS. "She will be my vessel to glory," he thinks to himself. The final kill. The last victim of a gruesome war.

As Righty moves into position with his weapon at the ready, suddenly a flashback of the war floods his mind. The brutal encounter against CRUS in the township of Gilfane, where honorable foes fell to his feet in worship, begging to be spared. He remembers this foe, she fought there. She worshiped at his feet too. "I shall make it quick for her."

The moment is near; all concentration focused. One final deep breath and this war will be won...Without warning the assassin Righty strikes the unknowning Le Mai the Brave. Within a few strokes of the assassin's assault, the foe has fallen; the deed is done. "Alone again," thinks the mighty warrior to himself, "I am alone again..."

Thanks to CRUS for the fun fights. GB: 25 CRUS:5
    Just a few more TnT to get now! :)

2. Chardonnay

Chardonnay Visitor

PVP happened in Luna...*gasp*

3. Rykus

Rykus Guest

Nice story.. :)

Too bad some people only appreciate the notion of sweaty guys rolling around on the floor together.

4. Chardonnay

Chardonnay Visitor

Goodguy?

5. Calibretto

Calibretto Guest

Hide/Stealth yet another mistake by EA. Good luck Righty. Good to see you back.

6. -Whiskey-

-Whiskey- Guest

Green Beer!?

7. lmao... i was having a conversation on a real life issue.. and im not even remotely close to gm.. gloat away.. be proud.. funny..

8. Righty

Righty Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Well, my intent wasn't to gloat. You expressed concern that I wasn't roleplaying, so I wrote a little story for u. No need to be angry, you weren't looted, you weren't repeatedly res killed, and you weren't called a N3wb. Please just enjoy the gameplay and some roleplaying outside of the gameplay :)

Hey Whiskey, GB FTdubs woot!

9. humph, and I thought this was a drinking thread....*trolls along* ;)