1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] Green Bowl of potatoes

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by RavenWinterHawk, Mar 31, 2010.

1. All green bowl. Handed out after SPD on Catskills.
    I see them for 8 million. Is that a decent price to buy them. Are there 100's?

2. Mar Scyth

Mar Scyth Guest

Not sure how many were handed out. i sold one today for 10 mill
  3. How where they given out?
  4. Restroom Cowboy

Restroom Cowboy Visitor

Jul 1, 2008
    It was a dbl click the gumball machine drop...in the middle of oasis T2A tram.
  5. BlissMarie

BlissMarie Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

May 28, 2008
    I was at the gumball machine until something like 3am central time and saw no one, besides my friend, while there. The people stopped going to get the green bowls surprisingly early. I can't remember the exact time right now, but I think it was fairly desolate by 11pm. I think they stopped completely by about midnight. I could have missed someone, but not many, if any.

I suppose people didn't bother with it because getting killed was so fast and easy. Plus, if you didn't have a rune to the area, it took a l o n g time to run it.

There are not as many of the Green Bowls as there are some other 'vending machine' event items. I doubt the numbers are even close.

6. Snowdrop

Snowdrop Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Oct 14, 2008
    Id like to buy one (reasonable price) if anyone is willing to take payment on Cats. I can pick up on Atl if needed