1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Green Soulstone bug?

Discussion in 'UO Baja' started by Magdalena Chef, Aug 29, 2009.

1. Magdalena Chef

Magdalena Chef Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I was wondering if there's a bug with the green soulstones. I dragged two of mine out, went to use them and got the "account /character bound message". I then tried using each one with every character I own (lol) and still received the same message.

I don't buy them as deco pieces, so they are 100% mine. Anyone else out there have any problems? (I've had these for awhile and used them once a long time ago).

Any help or suggestions appreciated. (Yes, I have tried kicking them and swearing at them, it doesn't seem to work) Thanks!

2. WarderDragon

WarderDragon Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni BRPA

I've never personally had that problem, but I've heard enough reports from people who have. I don't know if there is much you can do about it.

It probably won't suit your needs, but I have an unused fragment token if you need it.

3. SuperKen

SuperKen Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Maybe when you were sleeping, someone drugged your characters, switched their identities, and then put them into witness protection with only 2 FBI agents to watch over them (one the cold-hearted super agent, and the other the bumbling rookie who teaches his partner how to love life again), and the agents were both ruthlessly stranded at a pit stop, so your characters decided to rough it out and come back to you...but they were now undoubtedly changed.

Their friendship, though, will last forever. And so will the smiles.

4. WarderDragon

WarderDragon Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni BRPA

Xel, SuperKen got into the Sake again!

5. Mama Faith

Mama Faith Sage
    Stratics Veteran

I think he did too, Warder! :shots: *whispers* But it still made me laugh.

6. Lord Frodo

Lord Frodo Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Do you have more than one account? I had to engrave my containers to keep them sorted.

7. Magdalena Chef

Magdalena Chef Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Ahhh, so that's why all my characters have been acting soooo odd.....God I love SuperKen, he rules.

While I try to think up an even wittier reply for him, I'll answer the good Lord Frodo....

Yes, I thought that maybe somewhere I mixed up the stones, but I tried them with both my accounts and all the characters on each, no luck. *shakes fist* That damned message!

Thank you guys!