1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Green Tea Anyone?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Gladius, Aug 11, 2009.

1. Gladius

Gladius Guest

Hmmm..I went to Tokuno in search for that Green Tea which i intended to use as decor for plants.

But I couldn't find any except the ones NPC's had in a bowl..errr where did they go?

-G-

2. Landicine

Landicine Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

You were looking for the bushels of tea used by chefs to make tea? I think the inn keeper has them maybe?

3. Phaen Grey

Phaen Grey Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I buy them in Zento from the cooks, or bakers or innkeepers, the one that sells cooking supplies.

4. Gladius

Gladius Guest

Yup been to Zento they are not available? Checked the cooks and innkeepers but it's not in their food menu except the green tea in bowls?

Still wondering? I doubt if this is also being hoarded hehe.

-G-

5. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Maybe someone's getting ready to throw Casca a Tea Party...

6. Gladius

Gladius Guest

:D

If a ruler devices evil for his people then he is not a King but a Tyrant..thus he will be overthrown.<---- History of the World.

-G-

7. Blesh

Blesh Sage
    Stratics Veteran

the green tea baskets are sold by the inn keeper in zento. they have a limited amount and can be bought out so you just have to keep trying.

this info is if memory serves me well, i may be wrong. but im pretty sure i'm right ;)

8. Gladius

Gladius Guest

Thanks I'll keep trying but isn't it kinda odd this item gets sold out? However if it is a discontinued item then it can now be considered a rare.

-G-

9. Cailleach

Cailleach Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Not rare or discontinued; I went and bought some a couple of hours ago :)
    Inn keeper in Zento, NW of the bank.