1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Discussion] Green Tea

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Evlar, Dec 28, 2009.

1. Evlar

Evlar Guest

My swift fingers picked this item up at an idoc once on Great Lakes, now it's with me on Europa where I've transferred to.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Simply labelled "Green Tea" and weight 10 stones.

Never seen this item before myself, but it's one I intend to keep as it's a nice decoration item.

Just wondering if anyone can shed any light on where it might have come from, if it's in fact a "rare" item, or if it's possible get them still. If so, are there other large basket items like this around, other than "Green Tea"?

Thanks

2. Assia Penryn

Assia Penryn The Sleeping Dragon
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

You can purchase it from one of the NPC's in Zento, Tokuno. I believe it is one of the npcs that sells food.

3. Escaflowne

Escaflowne Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Yeah what Assia said, i used to use them as nightshade baskets for drug dealing in RP lol.

4. Evlar

Evlar Guest

Ahh cool, thanks for the quick replies. :)

Not worried that it's not a "rare" then. At least I can buy some more to decorate the "cooking" area in my house.

EDIT: Just checked all the vendors I can find in Zento, especially all the food related ones. It's the innkeepers that sell it :)