1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Greetings from Baja!

Discussion in 'UO Lake Superior' started by Ceno of MT, Jan 28, 2009.

1. Ceno of MT

Ceno of MT Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Hail great server of LS =)
    I am Ceno from the Baja Server and a member of The Mage Tower.
    I am wishing to make a char on LS to help out the LS Mage Tower and was wondering if anyone out there would be able to help set me up with a 100% LRC suit?
    Thank you for your time in reading this
    *bows*

2. Lady Tia

Lady Tia Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Very nice to meet you. PM me and I will see if I can help you. But Derium should be well equipped to help you get set up! Just icq him!

Very much welcome to LS!

3. Ceno of MT

Stratics Veteran

hehe thank you!
    Actually my first day running around New Haven two players saw me in my newbie clothes and offered to help me so I got set up with a 100% LRC suit and luckily I had today off so I have been on LS training my magery/eval/med.
    I was able to GM med/focus and am now in the 90s for my magery/eval. Havent had the need to work magery in what seems like years but it seems to be easier now lol. Although it slows down once you hit around 85
    I will be able to get out there and make some money soon....only I just dont know what kind of a mage I want to be here lol

4. Derium of ls

Derium of ls Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

you should have asked me! I would have given you everything you needed =)

but let me know, I will be more than happy to help out a fellow Mage Tower brother =)

5. Ceno of MT

Stratics Veteran

heh, well I dont normally like to ask for things, and even after posting I kicked myself, but I'm on a good start now! the suit I have isnt the best but very greatfull to have it