1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Greetings From EM Tailspin

Discussion in 'UO Sonoma' started by EM_Tailspin, Jul 11, 2010.

1. EM_Tailspin

EM_Tailspin UO Event Moderator
    UO Event Moderator Stratics Veteran

Greetings!

I'm EM Tailspin. I'll be serving your shard for a short time while we are getting someone for you on a more permanent basis.

I'm currently also working over on Pacific, but want to assure everyone I'll be giving equal attention to both communities. By coincidence I just happen to have a good amount of free time over the next couple of months, so was able to take on the extra EM duties.

The short meet and greet was a lot of fun last night and I was very glad to find such bunch of friendly people on Sonoma. I've already started hatching some plans for events here that I hope you will find interesting. If not, please remember to tell me so. My mailbox is always open to players for feedback and suggestions. The best way is to probably drop me a PM on these forums.

It's great to be here, and watch out for those announcements coming soon.:popcorn:

EM Tailspin

2. Lord Gareth

Lord Gareth UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
    Reporter Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran

*Looks over his shoulder* Are you following me? :eek:snap:I look forward to news reporting on your events. Woot Woot for Sonoma (Thats all I can say right now)