1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Greetings, I will be assisting Mapper as Moderator

Discussion in 'UO Fishing and Treasure Hunting' started by DreadLord Lestat, May 20, 2010.

1. DreadLord Lestat

DreadLord Lestat Social Media Liaison
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Social Media Liaison Stratics Legend PITMUCK

I am your new moderator and will be assisting Mapper in updating and cleanning up the forums. I have been a treasure hunter and fisherman since 2002. Along with taming, these are my favorite skills/templates in game. If you have any questions or ideas, please don't hesitate to let me know.

2. soulstoner

soulstoner Guest

Super! I've read some of your write ups and you will be an asset. We're very excited about & looking forward the new luv coming this way.

Hope all'z well in Central Fla - my ol stompin' grounds and graduate of UCF and SR 417 extension out of Sanford to the E team. :thumbup1:

3. DreadLord Lestat

DreadLord Lestat Social Media Liaison
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Social Media Liaison Stratics Legend PITMUCK

I am a current Knight and live right off US 44 in Mount Dora