1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Greetings Oceania!

Discussion in 'UO Oceania' started by EM Aeon, Sep 25, 2009.

1. EM Aeon

EM Aeon Guest

We've decided to use this as another means of communication!

This is a very direct non time dependent medium for us to talk about events, ideas and whatnot. The good, the bad... and the ugly.

We'll try our best to answer all queries you may have of us.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon!

2. TheGrimReefer

Stratics Veteran

not sure if you can help with this but the pillars at Navrey are broken and there are still 100's of webs. Could we possibly get these fixed.

3. siyeng0

siyeng0 Guest

They're EMs. Event moderators. They don't have the power to fix things that are broken in-game; you'd be better off paging a GM for that.

4. TheGrimReefer

Stratics Veteran

I figured they could pass it through there chains as they are higher up then i am. I sent in report what GM told me to but that could take months to get read.

5. Lady_Kat

Lady_Kat Guest

I just wanted to say that I thoroughly enjoyed the Controller's scavenger hunt this evening, it was the first event I've attended in a while... I didn't realise how much I missed the anxious/eager rush that comes with such events.

Regards,
    Lady Kat.

6. ECO Director

ECO Director Guest

How do I get somthing posted on the oceania page, we have a scavenger hunt this weekend and would like it mentioned on the front page.