1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by Pfredd, Jan 3, 2001.

1. Pfredd

Pfredd Guest

My name is Pfredd Mudd, and I am the new Moderator for the UO Carpenter Message Board. I am also a UOSS News manager, and run the UOSS Periodic Poll. I have played UO for three years, and have worked here at UOSS for close to two years now.

I have been a lurker here in UO Carpenter for a while. I have a GM Carpenter on Chesapeake, who's name is Hobart. His Stats are:
    Carpentry: GM
    Lumberjack: GM
    Tinker: 92
    Smith: 83
    Magery: 82
    Tailoring: 78
    Bowyer: 53
    Music: 0

I look forward to working with everyone!

Pfredd Mudd
    <P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by Pfredd on 01/03/01 08:55 AM.</FONT></P>
  2. Gollum

Gollum Guest

welcome to the board Pfredd!!! It's always great to see another player with lots of knowledge come here just to share it with the others =)

99.2, and the psychiatric bills are growing
  3. Miner-Man

Miner-Man Guest

Nice to have you around Pfredd.

Miner Man
    GM Smith, Miner; Master Tinker, and want to be GM Carpenter
  4. Welcome aboard, finally a co-moderator.

You have no idea how hard it is to keep these carpenters under control /shared/forum_images/beige/icons/wink.gif, they keep building funeral pyres from gnarled staves and telling me its a bed! /shared/forum_images/beige/icons/biggrin.gif

Elof - GM Bowyer, Carpenter, Smith, Tinker and Tailor.

Never turn your back on a crafter with a sword!
  5. ciggy

ciggy Guest

welcome and good to have you with us :)
  6. Ya gotta love that this post is still on page 3 of the Carpentry board from Jan of 2001. I guess us carpenters dont have alot to talk about. I guess it's a little late but... Welcome! :p

PICKLE Guest

LoL too funny