1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Greetings

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Py Lethius, Sep 23, 2008.

1. Py Lethius

Py Lethius Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

Hail Friends,

It has been some time since I have visited these scrolls, but I see some familiar names still lurking about!

I am curious to hear from any who may remember me how the world has changed and how they are getting on.

For my part, I have been quite busy out here, what with young ones, work duties and house maintenance all battling for my time and attention, but I am glad to say I have balance, and good health as well.

Py Lethius
    Retired Knight Commander

2. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

*smiles* Good to hear from you old man. The more things change... The more it stays the same. Large dragons... That is the newest menace.

3. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Remember you? How could we forget?

Here, well, you've heard the saying 'the more things change the more they stay the same'?
    [edit]
    Doh! Talk about being on the same wavelength! and typing it at the same time too.

4. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

*chuckles*

5. Skylark SP

Skylark SP Available Storage: 0
    Stratics Veteran

*waves at Py*

I'm still lurking in these parts, although I have not really played UO much for the last year, I have kept my accounts open and log in to do deco now and then.

Glad to hear you are doing well.

@Petra: when that happens you are supposed to call "jynx" then the other person can't post until you give permission. If they do, you are entitled to whack them in the head with a deco tool...or something like that.

-Skylark

6. TheScoundrelRico

TheScoundrelRico Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Secret Society

7. Vortex

Vortex Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Hail Lord Py!

Good to hear from you! Hope you are doing well. The realm is not the same without you.

8. Hera - Siege

Hera - Siege Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Heya Py! Been a while...

I'm actually returning after about a 2 year hiatus. Quite a bit has changed, although not so much that it's unrecognizable.

Are you thinking about returning, or just doing a check-in?

-H

9. Mogluk

Mogluk Guest

har da oomies leabs agh da orc iz about tu take up hiz patrollz.......

10. Skylark SP

Stratics Veteran

Did someone read this book to you a lot when you were a kid?

[​IMG]

-Skylark

11. ayahuasca

ayahuasca Guest

I remember you. Glad to hear you are well.

12. Tiberius

Tiberius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Hey Py I remember you from about 4 years back. We used to have some good SUF vs. KSS battles back then. I just came back to the game about 3 months ago after a four year layoff.

13. Py Lethius

Py Lethius Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

Old friends and OLD friends!

Good to hear your are still kicking around

Hera and Tibs... I never thought to see you fellas about again, two legends of Siege!

This is just a hello, there is no return for me in the near future. I will never say never, but there is just too much going on out here for me to spend time in there.

Of course I miss patrolling the lands, meeting folks, clashing with rivals and pursuing villains, that was the best of Siege for me. The unexpected encounter in the forest, the stranger at the crossroads, and for me, the newcomer who runs from a red knight ... and even funnier when you are trying to help them fight the spawn and they ran from me like a bat out of hell *grin*

It's just so hard being misunderstood.

I don't know when I might pop in again, but I wish you all well

*salute*

Py Lethius
    Retired Knight

14. KVJ

KVJ Guest

Good to see you are checking in on us.

I always wondered what happened to you. Your were the finest smith on Siege and a noble murderer. This is VooDoo by the way, Nexus and Count Love, my brothers, are playing here and there. Good to see a familiar face on here and not some random noob in TNT posting on here. The game has changed dramatically since your departure and everyone has formed a zerg of members. I wouldn't even set foot in Luna unless your on a blue and in Guard Zone. These guys are itching for lewt! Hope to see you on!

15. Jaimes

Jaimes Guest

I don't play anymore, but KVJ, the amount of incredibly thinly veiled insults in your supposed "greeting" post is.. less than reputable.

Back on-topic..

Py, I remember one time I met you outside of Destard, and we fought. You were easily beating me, and I knew I had no chance of winning vs. you (my necromage template was weak vs. dexers in general). Eventually I ran out of pots so I called my friend in and together, we dropped you. I always felt bad for that.. Sorry!

16. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Goodguy you better tighten up... old voodoo here is fixing to take over your title if you catch my drift... Not like that would be a bad thing for you but damn Vodoo....

Waaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh?

17. Patty Pickaxe

Patty Pickaxe Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Greetings, Py!! I am glad to hear you are doing well.

18. Gwendar-SP

Gwendar-SP Guest

Good to hear from you. Glad all is well.

19. Tjalle

Tjalle Grand Inquisitor
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter Gilfane

Good to see your name in here again, Py Lethius, although I missed your avatar... :sad4:

20. Alizaren

Alizaren Guest

Hail Lord Lethius!

Good to see you popping in around these parts! You are indeed missed and the Knight Commander still speaks of you quite often.

*Salutes*

- Ali

21. Wyrm

Wyrm Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Mithras has fallen as foreseen !!
    Evil always prevail, milord Py Lethius... Thine order has succumbed and chaos has been restablished with proud. Im still here, giving the blues a miserable life !
    And I know why you arent returning to Sosaria... Its because you are afraid of me !! Muwhahahahahaha

Nice to know all is well. Health is the most important and since all is fine, Im glad to hear from yay ! :_[+]
    Have you been telling scary stories of WyRm to your babies yet ? Muwhahahahaha Careful, they might not sleep after hearing them :_[+]

22. Skylark SP

Stratics Veteran

Also, it is hard for kids to settle down to sleep when they have been laughing a lot. ;)

-Skylark

23. GoodGuy

GoodGuy Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

FORGET YOU PY? Never!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I ALWAYS loved fighting KSS, always was a challenge to say the least. And i definatly didnt live through that taunt.

24. RedDaTeef

RedDaTeef Guest

LOL Neon Ninja...

25. TheScoundrelRico

TheScoundrelRico Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Secret Society

I'm shocked he keeps paying for the account he holds that castle on. I haven't heard from him in years...la