1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Greetings!

Discussion in 'UO Crime' started by Nexus, Jul 7, 2010.

1. Nexus

Nexus Site Support
    Administrator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron

For those of you that haven't noticed, I,m one of the new Scout forum moderators. I wanted to take a moment to say Hello, and assure you I plan to do my best to improve and maintain the knowledge here as well as insuring the content here remains enjoyable for you to read.

2. Zalan

Zalan Babbling Loonie
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Careful its a Wild Bunch in here.

3. Nexus

Nexus Site Support
    Administrator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron

Yea 1 post in a month.... I gotta be careful....

** Uses Detect Hidden **

4. Adrianas

Adrianas Sage
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Gilfane

I thought this would be about 'scouts' and apparently the old threads pertain mostly to healing.

What, pray tell, is your definition of a 'scout'?

What uses do you see for a scout?

What templates might someone interested in becoming a scout consider?

Those are the sorts of things I thought I would see stickied. Now, I know that you are new on the job and obviously what we have here is from before your time. But I will follow this thread if you guys decide to toss out some things for discussion.

I am currently running a 'scout' on Siege - it's a stealth-archer. Doesn't have tracking, does have hiding/stealth/archery/insert spellweaving-healing or bushido-chivalry here/etc.

In the meantime, I'm glad to see that we have such a forum! So your assignment here is not all for naught.

5. Nexus

Nexus Site Support

Well this forum is very low traffic, and a lot of the threads are here... hmm.. I dunno why. Think it has to do with when they re-aligned a lot of the forums a while back. Some things wound up in totally out of the way places.