1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Greetings!

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by EM Aurora, Mar 30, 2012.

1. EM Aurora

EM Aurora Journeyman

Hello everyone!

I hope to meet you all in game soon. I've had quite the few weeks of training and we have much to catch up on together with the current storyline.

A little bit about myself:

I have always enjoyed Siege and feel the community here is unique, helpful and mature.

Mature? Yes! The mindset is more classic. Communities working together where even crafters still play an important role.

Is Siege my main shard?
    I expect to get asked this a lot. The answer is it is not my main shard but my get away shard. When I want to be off on my own with a different community Siege is my go to.

I am a player like yourselves, I want to enjoy the lands of UO and engage with others.

My goal is to grow with you which means I'm going to make mistakes early on and learn from them. We are going to decide together what works best and learn from each other with each event.

I hope to have a website up for you soon and list events in advance to plan best times, ect.

I look forward to arranging a meet and greet soon but in the meantime you will notice certain functions happening in game with town raids.

I'll be rotating this as much as possible to give everyone a chance to build up loyalty and defend their towns.

In a few days I hope to catch everyone up to speed with Act II of the current storyline. I hate to push fast forward but you deserve to be on the same timeline as all the other shards going into Act III.

The timing right now is a bit squished so please have patience with me starting out. It will spread out and take into account the varying schedules of Siege players.

Good luck to us all and I can't wait to become a part of your community as Event Moderator :)

Baby Doll, Nimuaq and Syrus like this.
  2. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Greetings and welcome.

3. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

*tips hat*

4. Symma

Symma Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Hello EM Aurora. I look forward to events to come. I may not be able to attend every event, being from Europe, but I hope to be at as many as I can :)

EM Aurora likes this.
  5. Tazar

Tazar Guest

*Quietly locks the exit door so the new EM can't escape*

Welcome. :)

6. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

Good luck! :)

7. Tjalle

Tjalle Grand Inquisitor
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter Gilfane

Welcome EM Aurora!

8. EM Aurora

EM Aurora Journeyman

Thank you for the welcome everyone :)

9. Czarina

Czarina Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Hiya! Sorry bout my mass spam bout the event on uhall. I was starting to get more and more discouraged every day. Glad to see your not a figment of Kelmos imagination. Im still going to say you are cause i like his witty replies. Look forward to seeing you in game!

10. EM Aurora

EM Aurora Journeyman

We are just as happy to bring this to Siege players Czarina :)

11. stmac1988

stmac1988 Journeyman

This is exciting!! Cant wait to see what a Siege Event can bring :D, hope to see you on shard soon...

EM Aurora likes this.
  12. Ginsu's

Ginsu's Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Welcome to Siege, I am looking forward to your event web-page.
    All of us on siege are happy to see an EM here.
    :)

EM Aurora likes this.
  13. Falon of Eldor

Stratics Veteran

:) Welcome! Thank you for stepping up to the plate for us!

14. Raptor85

Raptor85 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I keep forgetting about the EM forum, since it hadn't been posted in for YEARS :p Definitely nice seeing something going on again.

Unfortunately though I won't really be able to make many events as listed currently though, 9 EST is a little on the early side for those of us on PST

15. EM Aurora

EM Aurora Journeyman

Raptor

I have a pretty flexible schedule and future events will definitely factor in most time zones. Apologies for this one on Friday being a bit late for some or too early for others.

I would like to do a poll on when the majority of players interested in events will be online for them. I would also like to do a few events where the cycle of them (quests, ect) are up for 2-3 days allowing for everyone to participate. This is something we can talk about more during an official meet and greet with players soon.

16. Afterglow

Afterglow Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

You are very welcome on Siege! Thanks for your efforts in advance.

17. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

*waves hello* I am very glad you are here and I wish ye the best of luck. Please do not give up on yourself nor on Siege. The folks whom do play here are worth it !

And now that you are here, I guess I can quit buggin the EMs we have on Chesapeake, with me shouting at them all the time at any event I did go to, saying WHAT ABOUT SIEGE ?
    I felt so bad when I did that to them, last easter. :(
    I couldn't help myself I just blurted it out even before wishing them, a happy easter ! *still feels bad*