1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Greetings

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by JellyBelly, Sep 1, 2014.

1. JellyBelly

JellyBelly Adventurer

Hi everyone,

Just thought I'd pop by the forums to say hello to everyone still playing - I recently returned to Ultima Online after having played it religiously with my dial-up internet connection and pay-per minute ISP back in the day.

I moved on from UO to pursue Everquest a long time ago and always wanted to return to it and I just assumed UO had ceased to exist. I'm so glad it's still going (fairly) strong after all this time.

I'm currently working on becoming a GM smith again and boring myself silly taming polar bears (can't believe that is still the best way to raise taming after 15 years or so).

Anyway, thought I'd introduce myself and say hello - and on that note many many thanks to the Foxgloves for helping me out a few weeks ago as I was wandering around aimlessly trying to remember how things worked.

Hope to see you all in-game,

JellyBelly.

Tame Misha likes this.
  2. drewster513

drewster513 Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Greetings welcome back UO always drags people back lol if you need any help in game give me a shout

3. Barian

Barian Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I used to have a guildie called JellyBelly ... looooong time ago.......

4. Roland Of Gilead

Roland Of Gilead Seasoned Veteran
    Governor Stratics Veteran

5. Minerva Foxglove

Stratics Veteran

Good to see you! Im not sure what char name you use, so I dont know if you have been to see us at the Bank meet in Britain 7 to 8 CET every evening? Whise senior players meet and greet the new and returning ones, and answer questions , repair armour.. Chat about old times and new.. and consume piles of delicious pizza! Welcome!

6. JellyBelly

JellyBelly Adventurer

Think I remember you Barian - used to play a smith right? think I had a full valorite plate suit made by Barian III :)

Thanks for the replies guys/gals I'll hopefully see you in game sometime, I'll try and pop by Brit bank.

7. kongomongo

kongomongo Lore Master
    Professional Campaign Supporter

Welcome back friend :)

enjoy you stay

8. Tame Misha

Tame Misha Adventurer

Funny, when I returned a year ago I noticed what you said about taming as well.... still slow... still polar bears and white wolfs... bulls... and a never ending story to legendary...
    welcome back!!!