1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Grinding Honor in Battlegrounds

Discussion in 'WoW General Discussion' started by Eldorian, May 12, 2008.

1. Eldorian

Eldorian Guest

Last few weeks I've been grinding honor in battlegrounds like crazy. I now have 3 of the 5 pieces of the gladiator set and expect to have the 4th piece next weekend. My hunter is starting to look pretty pimp :)

[​IMG]

2. Elm

Elm Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Looking very very nice.

Improved on PvP i see? :cool:

3. Eldorian

Eldorian Guest

Eh, I'm finding out I'm not terribly bad at PvP really in battlegrounds (arena is another story).

But I do find that outgearing your opponent helps quite a bit.

I've ran so many battlegrounds lately though I might put together some how-to strategy guides for each one when the real forums come back up.

4. nice! I did a ton of grinding yesterday on my mage actually, got about 11k worth of honor, LOL, but finally got my gladiator staff

5. Eldorian

Eldorian Guest

I actually stated doing Arena a few weeks ago, too. We're juust doing it to get the points, not so much caring about the rating.

We started out with a 3v3 team... 0-35 so far :( but the make up is 2 rogues and a hunter so without a healer we're pretty much screwed.

We have a 5v5 team made up of a warrior, paladin, 2 rogues, and a hunter. Still not too great since you really need at least 2 healers in 5v5 so we're 0-10.

However, last week we started a 2v2 team, my hunter and a rogue. Last week we went 1-10. This week we're 3-7, so we're improving a little bit there. I'm about 2 weeks away now from getting my season 3 gloves.

6. Pashta

Pashta Guest

I did a 2v2 with a hunter (I'm a fire mage) and boy did we kick some butt in arena! :)

7. Skylark SP

Skylark SP Available Storage: 0
    Stratics Veteran

So I take it that pimp means fashion disaster?

*ducks*

:p

-Skylark

8. Eldorian

Eldorian Guest

It'll look better once I finish the set ;)

9. Kinetix

Kinetix Guest

www.arenajunkies.com has lots of great strats, tips, macros and team comps to help you out on your journey through the arenas.

• About Us

Stratics is the oldest continually running MMORPG Fansite on the Internet. Founded in 1997 Stratics has served the Ultima Online Community for 18 years. We strive to provide the most complete social experience for Ultima Online players.
  • Subscribe Now!

Want to provide Continual Support? Subscribe and gain additional benefits as a patron of Stratics.com!
    Subscribe Now!

Stratics Professional Accounts feature the following advantages:

• Ad-Free Browsing of our Forums
    • Upload a custom Profile Cover
    • Unlimited media upload storage space
    • Use of the theme styler
    • Ability to collapse the sidebar
    • Premium background themes to choose from
    • Access to additional features of the Classifieds System
    • Ability to Customize Your User Title
    • No Post Delays
    • Additional Signature Allowances:
    • Special Professional Banner Display with your Account
    • PM Allowance Upgrade
    • Additional Thread Allowances
  • Support Us!

Don't feel like subscribing? Donations to benefit the further development of Stratics and for purchase and inclusion of additional features are always welcome.

Donate to us!