1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Grizzled Mare now "Tame"

Discussion in 'UHall' started by shonsu, Jul 28, 2008.

1. shonsu

shonsu Guest

Got killed while riding my grizzled mare. It survived, but when I rezzed, I couldnt ride it. Was given the option to tame the thing, which I did. But it is no longer bonded, just tame, following the same rulesets as other tamed animals (command: stay, transfer to friend, etc). Any helpful suggestions?

2. Silly Seadog

Stratics Veteran It's My Birthday

Arrr, can ye feed it, ride it in safety for a week, then feed it again so it'll bond?

3. shonsu

shonsu Guest

I reckon I can, tho if anyone else has a better/faster idea I would appreciate it. Serves me right for taking it to doom...

4. BartofCats

BartofCats Guest

there is no faster way... they come instant bonded and if they go tame (which is kind of lame as they have ETHY CODE available) then you have to suffer for the week of not getting killed for it to be killed. Figure that one out??