1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Enhanced Client Ground targeting issue with fields in despise.

Discussion in 'Bug Tracking' started by Giggles, Jan 13, 2014.

1. Giggles

Giggles Forum Administrator
    Administrator Moderator Professional Stratics Veteran Social Media Liaison Campaign Supporter The Squirrel Empire

In Despise, the "east bridge" cannot be targeted for the purpose of casting fields. Para fields, poison fields, any fields at all. The west bridge functions like any other ground tile, but there is something wrong with the east side. While in the enhanced client, the only way to drop fields on that east bridge is to cast them on yourself.

*edit* I am referring to the bridges on either side of the champ alter. Fel side Despise.

#1 Giggles, Jan 13, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2014
  2. DJAd

DJAd Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran

You have to point cursor very close to the right hand side to get them to place. I know what you mean it's a bit of effort. If you click in the centre the cursor picks it up as "water" and won't make the field.

3. Misk

Misk UO QA Lead
    VIP

This is caused by the way the EC deals with the dynamic water tiles beneath the bridge. I have confirmed the issue and submitted a problem report into the system.

Giggles likes this.